Non-medical home help in Coventry
Save The Hope is a charitable limited company providing domestic help and non-medical support for elderly and vulnerable people in Coventry.
Housework/Shopping help from £17/h
House/apartments up to 5-6 rooms with 1-2 bathrooms/toilets and 1 kitchen unit. Cleaning services from once a week, min. 2 hours per visit. Customers are to supply all materials and equipment.
The package includes:
. Emptying all waste bins and paper baskets
. Washing-up and drying dishes
. Cleaning kitchen
. Cleaning bathroom(s)
. Surface dusting
. Hoovering and washing floors
. Shopping (Top up card required)
. Changing beds
. Help to tidy and organise the cupboards and drawers.
. Take out the rubbish bin on the day of the collection.
. Make a cup of tea or coffee
. Preparing light meals/meal delivery
. Ironing and laundry
Our helpers are unable to support you with personal care such as dressing, bathing and eating.
Really simple process to organise a home helper for you or your relatives:
1. Call/WhatsApp +447514516105 or webchat with a member of Save The Hope.
2. We will arrange an assessment session with you at home or via video call to discuss your requirements.
3. We will initiate finding the best home helper for your needs.
4. Once we find the best helper for you will create a WhatsApp group between you, your relative, the helper and the admin who will monitor all updates through your conversation to work as a team for a good cause.
Once the helper is booked we will send you on the group chat the helper ID card to make sure who will arrive at the door.
5. On the first initial day the helper and member of our team will be there to make sure all is clear and the service running well.